Header Ads Widget

7 Hindi Dubbed Thriller Movies on YouTube You Should Watch

Finding a good thriller in Hindi on YouTube can be surprisingly difficult. There are plenty of dubbed movies available, but not every film is worth your time. This list brings together seven Hindi dubbed thriller movies on YouTube that offer something beyond the usual action formula. From Korean hostage dramas and Chinese mysteries to South Indian investigative thrillers, these movies cover suspense, crime, action, mystery. Some are well-known, while others deserve far more attention than they get. If you enjoy suspense thriller movies, crime investigations, action-packed stories, and hidden gems available in Hindi, these seven films are worth adding to your watchlist.

7 Hindi dubbed thriller movies on YouTube


1. The Negotiation (2018)

Storyline : The Negotiation follows a skilled crisis negotiator who is called in when a mysterious hostage-taker takes control of a dangerous situation. Rather than confronting him directly, she tries to understand his demands and keep the situation under control. As their tense conversation continues, she realizes that there may be more behind the hostage situation than she initially expected.

The Negotiation Korean thriller movie

The Negotiation is a one-time watch that grabs your attention with its hostage situation and keeps the story moving with its tense setup. The negotiation itself may not be the strongest part of the movie, but the performances make up for it. Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin both deliver convincing performances, and their screen presence keeps the story engaging. Interestingly, I didn’t know while watching the movie that the two leads later became a real-life married couple. They got married in 2022, four years after The Negotiation was released. I also liked the story and performances most. Having watched Godse, the South Indian remake, I personally found it much better, but The Negotiation is still worth a watch. Both movies are available in Hindi dubbed on YouTube.



2. Kannur Squad (2023)

Storyline : Kannur Squad follows a police team assigned to investigate a difficult criminal case. The investigation takes the officers far beyond their usual jurisdiction as they follow leads across different states and face several challenges along the way. Instead of focusing mainly on action, the movie shows the patience, teamwork and real-world difficulties involved in tracking down criminals.


Kannur Squad is a slow-burn police investigation that takes some time to build momentum. The story follows a police team working through a difficult case, and what I liked most is how realistically it shows the work behind an investigation. It feels grounded, especially in the way the officers deal with the challenges of tracking down criminals. The movie reminded me of Theeran Adhigaaram Ondru in its realistic approach to police work and its inter-state investigation.

Mammootty is the biggest highlight for me. His character is quite different from the kind of roles we usually expect from him, and his performance fits the grounded tone perfectly. The teamwork within the squad is another strong point. I also liked that the investigation isn't restricted to one state, with the team travelling to different places as they follow the case.

There isn't a lot of action compared with many other Mammootty action movies like turbo etc, but that works here because Kannur Squad is primarily an investigation drama rather than a conventional action or twist-heavy suspense thriller. The movie is inspired by the real-life Kannur Squad police unit and cases investigated by its officers, although the film also uses fictional and cinematic elements.

If you enjoy realistic police investigations, grounded crime dramas and stories focused on teamwork and the struggles of catching criminals, Kannur Squad is definitely worth watching.



3. Others (2025)

Storyline : Others follows a police investigation that begins to uncover a disturbing connection between a series of unusual cases. As the investigation progresses, the story gradually moves toward a much darker criminal mystery involving medical and psychological elements. The movie keeps its central mystery under wraps for much of the runtime, allowing the investigation to slowly reveal what is really happening.

Others 2025 Tamil thriller movie

Others is a Tamil thriller with a medical storyline that feels different from many crime movies. The basic idea of a serial killer being disturbed by society isn't completely new, but the way the movie connects it with a medical concept makes the story more interesting. What really caught my attention was the idea involving steroids and hormonal changes. It genuinely disturbed me while watching because I kept wondering how such a medical change destroy someone's life

The movie maintains its suspense well from beginning to end. When I started watching, I didn't immediately know that the story was connected to a serial killer. I only understood that connection after the middle of the movie, which made the investigation more interesting for me. Aditya Madhavan impressed me in the suspense portions, while the overall cast also delivers good performances.

I did feel that the movie became slow at certain points, and I didn't think one character's death near the end was necessary. I also figured out who the killer was during the final half-hour, but the reveal and motive still shocked me.

For me, Others is a one-time watch that stands out because of its unusual medical angle, psychological crime storyline and the way it slowly reveals what is really happening. If you enjoy psycho-killer stories and investigations but want something a little different from a regular crime thriller, this one is worth adding to your watchlist.



4. Ten Hours (2025)

Storyline : Ten Hours follows a kidnapping investigation that takes an unexpected turn when a murder occurs on a bus. As the investigation develops, the mystery gradually becomes more complicated, putting the characters in a tense situation where finding the truth becomes increasingly important.

Ten Hours South Indian thriller movie

Ten Hours takes some time to become interesting because the movie moves at a slow pace in the beginning. The story gradually develops from a kidnapping case into a murder investigation that takes place on a bus, and after some time, the situation becomes much more tense. Because of its slower storytelling, some viewers may feel that the movie is a little stretched, but I think it succeeds in maintaining its suspense until the end.

The main reason I watched Ten Hours was Sibiraj, and I think he is an underrated actor. I have enjoyed his other movies, including Jackson Durai and Maayon. The first Sibiraj movie I watched was Kabadadaari, which is also a thriller I really liked. His performance is one of the reasons this movie worked for me.

Ten Hours isn't on the high level of mystery film. but it doesn't need to be. Its strength is in creating tense situations and keeping the suspense going until the end. For me, the storyline and suspense are the biggest positives, although the movie could have been shorter. It's best approached as a one-time suspense thriller, especially if you're a Sibiraj fan.

Sibiraj is also the son of veteran actor Sathyaraj, who many viewers will recognize as Kattappa from Baahubali.



5. The Missing Gun (2002)

Storyline : The Missing Gun is a Chinese crime thriller built around a simple but intriguing mystery. A police officer loses his gun, and the situation becomes much more serious when a murder happens involving the missing weapon. He then has to find the gun while trying to understand what happened and who could be behind it.

The missing gun 2002 suspense thriller

For me, The Missing Gun is the best movie on this list so far. The basic idea of a missing gun isn't completely new to me. I remember watching an old CID episode where Abhijeet stole the ACP's gun, from the period before Aditya Srivastava played Abhijeet. I have also seen an older Bollywood movie with a similar idea, although I don't remember its name. Still, this movie takes the familiar setup in its own slightly unusual direction.

What makes it work is the way the story develops. The first focuses on the missing gun, and after the murder that changes the situation completely. The movie remains suspenseful until the end without relying on a complicated setup. Jiang Wen gives an absolutely excellent performance, and his character carries much of the film.

I especially liked the ending. The way his character sets up a discussion to catch the person who stole his gun, followed by the final revelation, is handled really well. I personally love the storyline and the performances, and I wouldn't consider this just a one-time watch. For me, it feels like a classic Chinese crime thriller that deserves more attention.If you enjoy Chinese crime thrillers with mystery and investigation, you can also check out my [Behind the Shadows review and ending explained].



6. Blind War (2022)

Storyline: blind War follows a blind former SWAT officer who is pulled into a dangerous situation where his combat skills are put to the test.

Blind war chinese movie best for action lover

The storyline is average, but the action is easily the biggest strength of Blind War. The suspense is weak, so I wouldn't recommend it to someone looking specifically for a mystery or thriller. What makes it worth watching is seeing a blind protagonist take on intense action sequences, which gives the movie its main appeal. The lead performance is also average, but the action keeps things entertaining. Some scenes feel stretched and could have been shorter, with a few moments that didn't feel necessary to the story.

For me, this is a one-time watch and works best for action lovers rather than viewers expecting strong suspense. If you enjoy Hindi dubbed Chinese action movies and don't mind a weaker storyline, Blind War is worth trying.



7. The Divine Fury (2019)

Storyline : The Divine Fury follows a young fighter who develops a mysterious supernatural power and becomes involved with a priest who helps him understand and control it. The story combines action with supernatural horror, creating an unusual setup where the hero has to face evil spirits rather than ordinary human enemies.

The divine fury best horror and action movie

What I liked most about The Divine Fury is this unusual combination of action and horror. There aren't many movies where you see a hero actually fighting supernatural creatures, so that idea alone makes the movie stand out. Park Seo-joon gives a natural performance and handles both the action and emotional moments well. However, I wouldn't say his performance reached the level I saw from him in Gyeongseong Creature, which I would also recommend watching.

The movie is well balanced overall, although I wanted a little more action. The ending also felt like it arrived somewhat quickly. The horror isn't particularly scary, but the supernatural elements work well alongside the action. I also liked the partnership with the priest because without his guidance, the hero's newly discovered power would have left him wondering what to do with it.

For me, this is a good choice for K-drama fans,Park Seo-joon fans and viewers who enjoy action-horror movies, especially if you're looking for something different from a regular supernatural film.If you enjoy discovering underrated Korean and Chinese movies, you can also check out my [7 Underrated Korean & Chinese Movies] list.




These seven movies offer something different for thriller fans, from grounded police investigations and hostage situations to Chinese mysteries, action and supernatural horror. My personal pick from the list is The Missing Gun, while Kannur Squad stands out for its realistic investigation. For pure action, Blind War is a better choice. Hopefully, you discover something new for your next movie night. Until then, keep watching, keep exploring, and I’ll see you with another movie recommendation in the next article!

Post a Comment

0 Comments